Sunday 24 May 2015

AlicELeE. A little intro about ME

    Hi, my name is Lee May Chi but you can call me Alice. When people heard my name they will probably call me Alice in the wonderland. Actually i didn't mind about how their great me as long as they remember me. I am 20 years old, studying Bachelor of Public Relation (Honour) in Tunku Abdul Rahman University College (TAR UC). I am living with my family in Ampang, Selangor. I very appreciate that I can live with my parents and sibling because my classmates have shared their feeling with me about how they survive when they first come to the a place that total strange to them. 

    I love singing, i have joined TAR UC choir society as a Soprano for 2 years. I have participating many performances and international competitions such as TAR UC Alumni Dinner (2014 & 2015), Trust Fund Ceremony 2014, TAR UC Choir Choral Exchange 2, Voices of Asia 2014 and so on. Besides that, I have joined many society before as well since primary school. For example, Takweondo, Martial art, Wudo, swimming society and so on. I love sport but due to assignment and competition, I do not have extra time to do any sport activity. 

    When I was young I do not understand why would people change after they grow up? People created society but nowadays seems like society make people change their mind set, thinking, behavior and personality. In additional, society also changed their perspective towards their own cultural, belief, traditional and so on. In public relation studies, I have learnt many things such as create relationship between one party with another party, maintain reputation for the party that we represented. However, I have learnt thing other than stated in the text book which is how to prevent influence by society.


No comments:

Post a Comment