Wednesday 5 August 2015

Goodbye my blog and beloved readers!

Hi my beloved readers, this will be my last blog post. First of all, I would like to thanks for all the readers who willing to spend time on reading the blog posts. Besides that, the second person I would like to thanks is my lecturer, Ms Sabina. She taught me a lot of knowledge as in the field of Public Relations on how to utilize the social media in order to play the role of Public Relations Practitioner.

In the subject of Public Relations and New Media, I have an assignment which need to represent a company and provide a new media plan in order to cover up what they have missed in their previous new media plan. The company that me and my group-mates got is Maybank, for us it is the hardest company compared to the rest of the group. Maybank has a strong and powerful management among the bank industries where we still need to think new plan for them and playing a role of their Public Relations team.

Lastly, I would like to say thank you to my group-mates who have been working hard through all the difficulties that we met in this subject. Even though we got the hardest company in this subject but no worries, the things and knowledge that we have learnt is way more than the others.

Goodbye to all of you, good luck and all the best in the future. =)



Ms Sabine wanted us to take selfie in her lecture as a proof of us attended her class.

No comments:

Post a Comment